What has been of Runescape?

Announcements and Information for These Forums

What has been of Runescape?

Postby Dingbest » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:33 am

Every where I go there's so much anti marcoing advertisements and threats about marcoing it has come to RuneScape gold point where we must say enough is enough. For one, I strongly stand against macroing since it does destroys the sport and makes it hard for us fair players to acquire tools to help us art. In this topic I want to bring out the point that there's too much fear around this whole anti marcoing campany which Jagex and well everyone has moving.

First off, everyday I log into Runescape and have my own fair share of skilling at a crowd spot. Generally, I don't like talking from the public as it could get very annoying espically when training Mining and Firemaking. Also, I've public chat , since all of the colored and animated texts can get annoying. Yet, I just have people on when I am doing a clan event or answering some questions or really talking to people whom I want to speak to.

And lets face it, the only really questions that I encounter when training will be"whats your level in that skill?" So generally I don't chat in the public, as I generally like talking to the clan in the clan conversation. So there I am, training my ability quiet as a mouse. After awhile of people trying to ask me what my level is, they come to the assumption that I'm a bot, because I'm not talking. So, I can safely presume they report me and I get raped by random events, that can be sometimes really good, but they stop me from coaching my skills.

Of coarse I'm not marcoing, so that I don't get any punishment. However, I get the felling that there's too much fear about that entire marcoing thing and Jagex is forcing the train to quickly for it to be really good. Every where I go on the Jagex site, there is some sort of Anti Marcoing advertisement, or there's some sort of post about reporting Bots.

All of this has left the general public assume that all people which don't responed to their idiotic queries, which I might add can be easily answered by looking on cheap OSRS gold the high scores page, that they are all bots. And I understand that macroing is all ways going to be a problem, but all this effort into one problem? There are hundreds and hundreds of different issues out there which ought to be solved also. Jagex has created an unnessicary fear.
Dingbest

Re: What has been of Runescape?

Postby rehmakha76 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:12 am

Their pharmacy are received and verified by their doctors and then their medicines are delivered directly to their door steps in Canada from pharmacy delivery in Canada
rehmakha76

Postby kumaru87 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:21 am

We have the best online code in the market. Our market is selling well products in the UK online market. Get 87% off with your favorite brands from emp voucher code in the UK
kumaru87

Postby ariasmith751 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:37 am

Proceed into www.tubitv.com/activate in your own computer system or mobile apparatus and input in the field provided. If you aren't signed into to some Tubi accounts in your own pc or mobile device, you're going to soon be asked to join up or register. Please click Register to create a free account click Sign In if you already have a free account.
tubi.tv/activate enter code
tubi.tv/activate
ariasmith751

Postby jhonsmiths » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:54 am

Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. dubai city tour
jhonsmiths

Next

Return to Announcments