Club License

Club License

Postby AdsBot [Google] » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:32 pm

Michelle and I talked about getting a club call-sign for the workshop.

We propose for either she or I be custodian of the call-sign so the station since we are Amateur Extra Class.
If the custodian is Technician, then higher class operators would have to attach their own calls behind the club call, for example, W4FCW/N4PGW. (Or do I have that backwards?)

Michelle is looking into the requirements, but I think they are basically a simple as signing a piece of paper stating that the custodian's ass is on the line if someone violates the rules with that rig.
AdsBot [Google]

Re: Club License

Postby geenathegeek » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:42 am

I have it filled out. I just need a signature from another FCW officer. I'll use Colin if he is there today since he is a ham.
The only thing impossible is that which we do not attempt.
geenathegeek
FCW Member

Re: Club License

Postby whenhenshing » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:28 am

Today, AOL, is a provider of free email services, as they continue to serve a fairly large community. In addition to supplying email to AOL customers, they also service Yahoo, Compuserve, Verizon, and some Frontier emails. aol mail provides a safe and delightful email experience for millions of people ... issue which might be impacting your ability to login to one of AOL's services.
aol mail login | | paypal login | amazon.com/code | amazon prime video login | www.amazon.com/mytv | [| Americanexpress/confirmcard | amazon.com/code | office.com/setup
amazon.com/code | www.amazon.com/code | www.amazon.com/code verification | office.com/setup | aol mail login
whenhenshing

Return to Licensing